Monday 25 August 2008

Ne-Yo Not Angry Over Britney Spears Album Snub

Ne-Yo says he bares no grudge towards Britney Spears, even though the singer did not manipulation any of the songs he wrote for her last record album 'Blackout'.


The singer-songwriter penned six songs for her 2007 LP, simply none were taken on board by the pop out star.


"I never met Britney Spears, I can't take animosity with someone I don't know." Ne-Yo tells MSNBC.com. "You have way bigger fish to christopher Fry, little mammy, than me about a couple songs.


"I tried to call her, call her people. They didn't want to fall a phone call, so I said all right, well, I guess I will take these songs that were written for Britney and give them to other people. Time is money."


Britney is presently working on her adjacent album (out in 2009) and Ne-Yo releases his third album 'Year of the Gentleman' in mid-September.




More info